
Nice new wood floors and painted bookshelves in the office. Hopefully the new windows in here will go in tomorrow.

New windows went into the dining room today. Nice new wood floor and light in the dining room. We've moved the dining table back in here to give us a little more room in the living room.

Now the dining room opens into the living room. The advantages are the nice open feeling and ability to seat more cohesively for entertaining. The disadvantage is that I will have to find somewhere besides the very visible dining room table to store my crap.

Fun new pantry with doors that swing out to fill.

Fridge, freezer, and all the cabinets are in. Just waiting for the countertop and backsplash. The end is getting closer. Maybe by Thanksgiving? Also, I'm devastated to find out the fridge and freezer are not magnetic. I'm one of those people that sticks the grocery list, the calendar, and every piece of my kid's art on the fridge. I guess I'll have to say I "was" one of those people. I'll have to find a place to stick a huge magnetic white board to keep us all organized.
1 Comments:
Looks really nice! I love the look of stainless steel appliances, but it is a major bummer that it won't hold a magnet. Friends of ours painted a whole wall in their kitchen and a wall in their mud room area with magnetic primer paint so that they use their walls to display lists, calendars, artwork, etc. a good solution maybe...
Post a Comment
<< Home