Sunday, October 02, 2005

One Year Old

I can't believe it's been a year already. I've already forgotten what it was like before Drew arrived. It's amazing what a child can learn in a year. Drew is walking and laughing and babbling and doing "High Five". It's amazing what I have learned in a year. Your focus completely switches to your child. I am more easily entertained. I watched Drew play with a magnet on the fridge for 20 min the other day. He was so intrigued with how it stuck on the door. We turned his car seat around so he is forward facing now that he's a year old. It's a whole new experience for him now. It's my great joy to watch Drew and Rolf play hide and seek. It is music to my ears to hear them both cackle with laughter chasing each other around. I'm looking forward to another fun year of discoveries, both the good and the "No, don't touch that!" kind.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad i decided to check the site for the newest
pix of the drewmeister! he has changed a lot even in the last few months.
HAPPPPPIEST BIRTHDAY, DREW!
love,
diane (who fears the dogs have given their love to someone else!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home